Hebei Dongshengyuan Trading Co.,Ltd.
Model No.: DSY-SS
Packaging: In water proof paper,PVC bag,wooden case.Custom packing available as request.
Place of Origin: Hebei,China(Mainland)
Supply Ability: 1000 ROLL PER DAY
HS Code: 7314490000
High quality Acid-resisting Stainless Steel Wire Mesh
1) Material: SUS302,304, 304L, 316, 316L
acid-resisting, alkali-resisting,heat-resisting and wear-resisting
3)weaving:plain weaving ,twill weaving or dutch weaving
4) uses: used for industries of mining,oil,chemicals,food,pharmaceuticals,machine,scientific,aviation,etc
1. Plain Weave: also called tabby weave, linen weav or taffeta weave, is the most basic type of weaves. In plain weave, the warp and weft are aligned so they form a simple criss-cross pattern. Each weft thread crosses the warp threads by going over one, then under the next, and so on. The next weft thread goes under the warp threads that its neighbor went over, and vice versa.
2. Twill Weave: In a twill weave, each weft or filling yarn floats across the warp yarns in a progression of interlaces to the right or left, forming a distinct diagonal line. This diagonal line is also known as a wale. A float is the portion of a yarn that crosses over two or more yarns from the opposite direction.
3. Plain Dutch Weave: similar with plain weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
4. Twill Dutch Weave: similar with twill weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
5. Reversed Dutch Weave: difference from standard Dutch weave lies in the thicker warp wires and less weft wires
In water proof paper,PVC bag,wooden case.Custom packing available as request.
Copyright © 2019 Hebei Dongshengyuan Trading Co.,Ltd. All rights reserved.